Redken Cerafill Retaliate Minoxidil Topical Solution USP 2% For Women
Cerafill Retaliate Minoxidil Topical Solution USP 2% For Women
- Clinically proven to help regrow hair*
- Revitalizes hair follicles
Who should use Minoxidil Topical Solution?
- Adults 18 years and older who are experiencing gradually thinning hair or gradual hair loss on the top of the head.
- Those experiencing hair loss who have other family members with gradual thinning hair or hair loss.
Who should not use Minoxidil Topical Solution?
Minoxidil Topical Solution will not prevent or improve hairloss related to:
- The use of some prescription and non-prescription medications
- Certain severe nutritional problems (very low body iron; excessive vitamin A intake)
- The recently discontinued use of birth control pills
- Low thyroid states (hypothyroidism)
- Diseases which cause scarring of the scalp
- Damage from the use of haircare products which cause scarring or deep burns of the scalp
- Hair grooming methods such as cornrowing or ponytails which require pulling the hair tightly back from the scalp
Do not use Minoxidil Topical Solution if:
- The degree of hair loss is more than that shown in the package insert, because this product may not work
- There is no family history of hair loss
- Hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- The reason for hair loss is unknown
- Under 18 years of age, do not use on babies and children
- Scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- Other medicines are used on the scalp
*For men and women with hereditary hair loss. It takes time to regrow hair, results may be visible for men after using Minoxidil regularly 2-4 months. Results may be visible for women after using Minoxidil regularly for 4 months. The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. Minoxidil will not work for everyone. Stop using product if you do not see hair regrowth after 4 months and see your doctor.